Tuesday, January 15, 2008

This ISN'T Going to End Well...

So, Britney Came, Britney Saw, Britney Fled...



Also, over the weekend while on a shopping trip with her new "boyfriend" Britney spoke in a
British accent...

Rumor has it that she reportedly wants to "convert to Islam and move to Pakistan" with her new Paparazzi man. Speaking of the Paps, it would be easy to feel sorry for Britney with them all over her all the time, but she really did bring it on herself. And does the girl NOT have bodyguards?? I've never seen a celebrity so exposed to the Paparazzi constantly. Most of them just go in places and go out of places without any of this frenzy!!

There's only so much laughing you can do at this stuff before you realize that this is WAY worse than Anna-Nicole and will certainly NOT end well.

On the political front, I REALLY hope that the Obama and Clinton campaigns quit fighting over this race issue because it just makes them both kind of look bad. Let the pundits do the arguing for them. Of course, I feel very strongly that one of the campaigns is at fault over the other, and this Bob Johnson guy didn't help that campaign out any...



Opinions aside, they really just both need to simmer down. And for that matter, why won't NBC let Dennis Kucinich partcipate in the debate tonight? I find him quirky and funny, and think it takes away from this whole "democratic process" to not allow a candidate, viable or not, to participate in a nationally televised debate!!

On the job front I am bored. REALLY BORED!!! I shouldn't be bored, right?? I should have a TON of stuff to do since I was out for so long, but it appears others have done these things for me... which is SUPER NICE of them, but I am seriously bored.

American Idol starts tonight and I am psyched!! Because I have temporarily lost my battle with the Tivo, I will have to miss the "Biggest Loser" tonight, as well as the Democratic Debate at 9pm (which will re-air after Idol on msnbc), but I'm not giving up Tivo!! I will not be beaten by a little box!! Not gonna happen...

Hope everyone has a Happy Tuesday!! Maybe mine will perk up!! I can at least be positive, right?!?!

No comments: