Tuesday, January 8, 2008

HAPPY NEW HAMPSHIRE PRIMARY DAY!!

So, I made it through the night, just in case anyone was wondering! And now I'm up watching all the cable news stations with their predictions of tonight's primary results. I am pretty pleased with what they are saying so far (even FOX!!) but I have only one prediction to make for tonight... that I have a date, and that date will be beer. As in times past, this has always proven to be the best date I have ever had!!

It's kind of like a Tennessee Pictureman Picture, isn't it?! So hopefully I am allowed to drink on my meds, but don't think I'm gonna pick up the phone and go ask somebody... hell, if I survived last night this should be cake!! Besides, I have plans with my sudden insanely popular future President to celebrate his victory, of course...

SEE!! How much fun does he look like!! Regardless, I just found this video and thought it was fabulous, so of course I had to include!! If you would like to keep track of the New Hampshire Primary Results in Real Time, like me, you can do so here... FYI: Iowa had a much better website to track real-time results or exit polls at the least, so when I find one I will be back with an update :-)
Anywho.. I will be back later, but in the meantime, can I just tell you about my new FAVORITE newsanchor,
Mika Brzezinski??
She is fabulous and it's not just because of this...



... although that is just fantastic!! Talk soon my darlings :-)
xoxo,
baxter

1 comment:

Kim said...

you are cracking me up!! i'm hoping to get a post in today or tomorrow :) hope the cough is getting better.