Well... how thrilled am I that my man Obama not only made a killing in Iowa, but appears to now be at the center of some kind of frenzy that I caught onto over a year ago, but others are just now figuring out. Check out these amazing clips!! This one is my favorite, followed by this one, and this one. I also love this, this and this... I think and HOPE that this craze doesn't die down and that he can beat she, who shall remain nameless...
Bring it on New Hampshire!!
In other news, I had a fabulous week of grogginess and incoherent activity. No it wasn't from any fun times, it was because my medicine has me all doped up. I am feeling much better now though, although I plan to use every single day of my doctors excuse as a legitimate absence at work!
Also, randomly, I have just learned that one of my sorority sisters has been calling and e-mailing my ex/sometimes non-ex boyfriend of 6 years. She is married and has yet to make any mention of this in her contact with him. He hasn't responded, except to tell me about it which has irritated me beyond anything I had imagined. I don't care if I am 32, there are certain lines you don't cross and she was well aware of our relationship and the length of it. She is also my Grand-Little Sister which just throws salt in the wound. I am jealous... WHY AM I JEALOUS??!! LORD HELP ME!!!
In much more fabulous news I have just joined weight watchers as I do every year at this time, but I am psyched that it will work this time!! Here's to hoping!!
I would really like to add my friends... the Professional Bloggers I have spoken of on my blog but I have no idea how. By the time I figure it out I might actually have a remotely fun and fascinating page... haha!! For now, I will just say that their blogs are too fun, so if you have happenstanced upon my page check out Raven, Nicole, Erin, Kimmie and Courtney. They are all sorority sisters of mine whom I absolutely adore and are NOT the girl making me mad mentioned above.
ANYWAY, HAPPY SUNDAY Y'ALL!!
XOXO, Bax
PS- WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON HERE!! GIRL IS GONNA KILL HERSELF IF SOMEBODY DOESN'T STEP IN, AND I AM NOT CONVINCED THAT HE IS THE ANSWER...
Bring it on New Hampshire!!
In other news, I had a fabulous week of grogginess and incoherent activity. No it wasn't from any fun times, it was because my medicine has me all doped up. I am feeling much better now though, although I plan to use every single day of my doctors excuse as a legitimate absence at work!
Also, randomly, I have just learned that one of my sorority sisters has been calling and e-mailing my ex/sometimes non-ex boyfriend of 6 years. She is married and has yet to make any mention of this in her contact with him. He hasn't responded, except to tell me about it which has irritated me beyond anything I had imagined. I don't care if I am 32, there are certain lines you don't cross and she was well aware of our relationship and the length of it. She is also my Grand-Little Sister which just throws salt in the wound. I am jealous... WHY AM I JEALOUS??!! LORD HELP ME!!!
In much more fabulous news I have just joined weight watchers as I do every year at this time, but I am psyched that it will work this time!! Here's to hoping!!
I would really like to add my friends... the Professional Bloggers I have spoken of on my blog but I have no idea how. By the time I figure it out I might actually have a remotely fun and fascinating page... haha!! For now, I will just say that their blogs are too fun, so if you have happenstanced upon my page check out Raven, Nicole, Erin, Kimmie and Courtney. They are all sorority sisters of mine whom I absolutely adore and are NOT the girl making me mad mentioned above.
ANYWAY, HAPPY SUNDAY Y'ALL!!
XOXO, Bax
PS- WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON HERE!! GIRL IS GONNA KILL HERSELF IF SOMEBODY DOESN'T STEP IN, AND I AM NOT CONVINCED THAT HE IS THE ANSWER...

6 comments:
weight watchers works - good for you. my sister stacy is doin it too. check out www.hungrygirl.com for some fun ideas. love you!! i gotcha bookmarked! xoxo ~cheryl
What a fun blog! I will definitely bookmark you, too! My love was Joe Biden ~ but since that didn't work out, it will be Obama all the way!
Rebecca
You are absolutely HILARIOUS! I love your blog. You go girl. And good luck with the weight watchers. It helped me lose all that baby weight! (and I'm back on it now to get rid of the holiday weight!) Love ya!
hi there :) hooray for you starting a blog! now i can get my baxter fix more often~ sorry to hear about the back-stabbing issue. hope it doesn't cause you too much stress. good luck with weight watchers! you'll do great!
Yay Baxter! I miss your crazy antics, so you better keep us informed of your fun times. Great to hear from you!
I loved your blog!!! This will help me to get my Bax fix since we can never get each other on the phone. I do hope that you will incorporate Sally into your blogs!! After all she is our BFF!!!
Post a Comment