Some people ask me "Alyson, why are you single? Why don't you want to date anybody?"
Here, my friends, is a perfect example of why...
Last night I wanted cereal. I also didn't want to do dishes. At All. But I really wanted cereal. So, I looked in the cabinets and found some of those red plastic cups that are a fixture at any Fraternity House in America, and I poured my Frosted Flakes and my Fat-Free Milk into my red plastic cup. Then I searched and I found a plastic spoon to eat my cereal with. My meal was so fabulous and when I was done... POOF!! Everything was thrown away. No dishes. No nothing. It was awesome. And while I ate my Keg-Cup-Cereal it occurred to me that this is definitely one of the perks of being single. No doubt.
Please enjoy Letterman's Top Ten List last night featuring Barack Obama...
Happy Friday Loves!!
xoxo,
baxter
Here, my friends, is a perfect example of why...
Last night I wanted cereal. I also didn't want to do dishes. At All. But I really wanted cereal. So, I looked in the cabinets and found some of those red plastic cups that are a fixture at any Fraternity House in America, and I poured my Frosted Flakes and my Fat-Free Milk into my red plastic cup. Then I searched and I found a plastic spoon to eat my cereal with. My meal was so fabulous and when I was done... POOF!! Everything was thrown away. No dishes. No nothing. It was awesome. And while I ate my Keg-Cup-Cereal it occurred to me that this is definitely one of the perks of being single. No doubt.
Please enjoy Letterman's Top Ten List last night featuring Barack Obama...
Happy Friday Loves!!
xoxo,
baxter

1 comment:
Hehe - I totally understand. I love being single, too, and I have had MANY meals on disposable dishes!
~ Carrie
Post a Comment