OMG... I am SO excited!! I think I might FINALLY know what I am going to do for a living!! I hope everyone can be happy for me and supportive throughout this process. I am very determined to be victorious.
I AM GOING INTO ACTRESSING!! Yep... that's right! I am so hoping to knock people onto their feet. Alexis from American Idol has inspired me to be victorious in this pursuit, and I fully believe that I will be.
Victorious. Always Victorious.
Anyway, as far as American Idol was concerned, it felt a little like a bad vacation for the first 30 minutes but then when Alexis arrived all was right with the "Idol" world again. I was surprised at how nice the Judges were this time. Especially Simon! When they walked that girl named Tempestt outside after she didn't make it I thought he was a really nice guy. There were others who didn't make it through for obvious reasons, but I'm not going to dignify Chest-Hair Man, or Princess Leia at this point.
There were a few people I loved who got through to the next round too, but of course I cant remember their names right now. All I remember is Alexis, and that she is going into actressing to be victorious. I can't get past that. I've told 2 people already of my plans to follow Alexis' career path...
On the political front, KUDOS to John Edwards, who I thought won the debate last night. Wouldn't it turn this thing into a FASCINATING CIRCUS if John Edwards won South Carolina?? I thought that Obama & Billary were far too busy focusing on each other and working to be "politically correct" last night to notice that Edwards was beating them...
I would like to add that this is not a very good way to suppress votes in Nevada... especially when everyone knows about it. I find it ironic that the Clinton's were all for the exception to let the caucuses in Nevada occur inside the Casino's in Clark County, where Las Vegas is, since that was the only way to ensure minority voters could participate back in March when it was approved and passed. But then, lo and behold the Culinary Worker's Union, who make up almost the majority of those who would be participating in these Casino Caucuses endorsed Obama instead of Clinton, and now their ability to participate simply must be stopped!!
Early voting starts today in Tennessee, for anybody who might be interested in fighting off the crowds and the people standing outside with their supporters shirts on asking for your vote. It lasts through January 26th.
In really SAD news, actor Brad Renfro from Knoxville died yesterday at age 25. He starred in the "Client" ages ago, and if I am not mistaken was the "Grand Marshall" of one UT's Homecoming Parade's while I was a student... am I remembering this correctly?? Regardless, it's very sad.
I was distraught this morning when I found out this news, as I had so been planning a future with Matthew...
In creepy father news, Jessica Simpson's Dad is rumored to have sold out his daughter and her QB boyfriends plans to vacation in Mexico the week before Dallas lost to the Giants, thus cementing that the "Jessica Jinx" will follow her around until next season. I read that he tipped photogs off to when the private plane was leaving, and to where the couple was staying in Mexico, so he could get a share of the profit from the pictures. I would probably put this story on the not-credible side of things except for the fact that this creepshow has been selling out his daughters for years, and probably should have been cited by name in Nick & Jessica's divorce papers.
Nashville girls, you missed a glorious sight the other night when Ashley Judd's handsome hubby chased an intruder on foot and then by car in his boxer shorts in Nashville. We always hear about these awesome spectator events after they have happened...
On the diet front, why is it that I can eat well beyond any number of "points" when NOT dieting, but that since I've been on weight watchers I have only reached my daily points minimum twice... and never gone over!?!? I feel like I would literally have to be eating all day long to meet my points for the day. And I'm not a snacker, not big on eating more than one meal a day kinda-girl. Am I supposed to change all that to meet my points? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose if I am eating when I am NOT hungry? Right now, I am drinking Orange Juice, which I HATE because it has empty calories in it that I can use for points... is that ridiculous or can anybody else relate here??
ANYWHO, HAPPY WEDNESDAY FOLKS!! AND BE CAREFUL... WE'RE EXPECTING SNOW!!!
I AM GOING INTO ACTRESSING!! Yep... that's right! I am so hoping to knock people onto their feet. Alexis from American Idol has inspired me to be victorious in this pursuit, and I fully believe that I will be.
Victorious. Always Victorious.
Anyway, as far as American Idol was concerned, it felt a little like a bad vacation for the first 30 minutes but then when Alexis arrived all was right with the "Idol" world again. I was surprised at how nice the Judges were this time. Especially Simon! When they walked that girl named Tempestt outside after she didn't make it I thought he was a really nice guy. There were others who didn't make it through for obvious reasons, but I'm not going to dignify Chest-Hair Man, or Princess Leia at this point.
There were a few people I loved who got through to the next round too, but of course I cant remember their names right now. All I remember is Alexis, and that she is going into actressing to be victorious. I can't get past that. I've told 2 people already of my plans to follow Alexis' career path...
On the political front, KUDOS to John Edwards, who I thought won the debate last night. Wouldn't it turn this thing into a FASCINATING CIRCUS if John Edwards won South Carolina?? I thought that Obama & Billary were far too busy focusing on each other and working to be "politically correct" last night to notice that Edwards was beating them...
I would like to add that this is not a very good way to suppress votes in Nevada... especially when everyone knows about it. I find it ironic that the Clinton's were all for the exception to let the caucuses in Nevada occur inside the Casino's in Clark County, where Las Vegas is, since that was the only way to ensure minority voters could participate back in March when it was approved and passed. But then, lo and behold the Culinary Worker's Union, who make up almost the majority of those who would be participating in these Casino Caucuses endorsed Obama instead of Clinton, and now their ability to participate simply must be stopped!!
Early voting starts today in Tennessee, for anybody who might be interested in fighting off the crowds and the people standing outside with their supporters shirts on asking for your vote. It lasts through January 26th.
In really SAD news, actor Brad Renfro from Knoxville died yesterday at age 25. He starred in the "Client" ages ago, and if I am not mistaken was the "Grand Marshall" of one UT's Homecoming Parade's while I was a student... am I remembering this correctly?? Regardless, it's very sad.
I was distraught this morning when I found out this news, as I had so been planning a future with Matthew...
In creepy father news, Jessica Simpson's Dad is rumored to have sold out his daughter and her QB boyfriends plans to vacation in Mexico the week before Dallas lost to the Giants, thus cementing that the "Jessica Jinx" will follow her around until next season. I read that he tipped photogs off to when the private plane was leaving, and to where the couple was staying in Mexico, so he could get a share of the profit from the pictures. I would probably put this story on the not-credible side of things except for the fact that this creepshow has been selling out his daughters for years, and probably should have been cited by name in Nick & Jessica's divorce papers.
Nashville girls, you missed a glorious sight the other night when Ashley Judd's handsome hubby chased an intruder on foot and then by car in his boxer shorts in Nashville. We always hear about these awesome spectator events after they have happened...
On the diet front, why is it that I can eat well beyond any number of "points" when NOT dieting, but that since I've been on weight watchers I have only reached my daily points minimum twice... and never gone over!?!? I feel like I would literally have to be eating all day long to meet my points for the day. And I'm not a snacker, not big on eating more than one meal a day kinda-girl. Am I supposed to change all that to meet my points? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose if I am eating when I am NOT hungry? Right now, I am drinking Orange Juice, which I HATE because it has empty calories in it that I can use for points... is that ridiculous or can anybody else relate here??
ANYWHO, HAPPY WEDNESDAY FOLKS!! AND BE CAREFUL... WE'RE EXPECTING SNOW!!!
xoxo, baxter
PS- has anyone noticed how attractive Mitt Romney's sons are? That might be the only good thing about him staying in the race ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment