I JUST SAW THIS NEW AD ON MY LUNCH BREAK, AND I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SHARE...
IN ADDITION I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THAT I HAVE NOW CONSUMED 21 POINTS IN ORANGE JUICE. THIS WAS ACCIDENTAL OF COURSE, AS I JUST KEPT DRINKING FROM THE SUNNY D CONTAINER I BROUGHT FROM HOME. I LOOKED IT UP OVER LUNCH AND TO MY DISMAY IT APPEARS THIS IS ALL I WILL BE CONSUMING FOR THE REST OF THE DAY. MAYBE NEXT TIME I WON'T JINX MYSELF BY WRITING THINGS LIKE I DID IN THE POST BELOW...
IN ADDITION I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THAT I HAVE NOW CONSUMED 21 POINTS IN ORANGE JUICE. THIS WAS ACCIDENTAL OF COURSE, AS I JUST KEPT DRINKING FROM THE SUNNY D CONTAINER I BROUGHT FROM HOME. I LOOKED IT UP OVER LUNCH AND TO MY DISMAY IT APPEARS THIS IS ALL I WILL BE CONSUMING FOR THE REST OF THE DAY. MAYBE NEXT TIME I WON'T JINX MYSELF BY WRITING THINGS LIKE I DID IN THE POST BELOW...
xoxo,
now i am hungry baxter

3 comments:
wow, who would have thought OJ has so many points!! insane.
your american idol commentary is too funny. that leia girl really needs some help. ;)
and very sad about brad renfro...saw the blip about a 25 yr old actor dying, but didn't know who it was. yikes. think this might be a wakeup call to the britney/lindsay's?? doubtful.
happy wednesday~
I only get 20 points for the WHOLE DAY!! I guess I'll stay away from Sunny D! Did you know you get 12 extra points just for nursing? To bad Gavin was a formula baby!! (not my choice... he was allergic to everything... dairy, corn, soy... on and on.)
Oh girl-I know your pain!! Those juice drinks are tricky little devils. You should try flavored water-very tasty and no points! How did your weigh in go?
Post a Comment