Good morning darlings!! Hope your Friday is treating you well!! Something about Friday just makes me happy. It's the sheer knowledge that I won't be here tomorrow that puts a smile on my face and some pep in my step. So, Alexis doesn't need to provide me with my necessary mojo today...
So, last night I was sitting on my couch eating my 1 point soup when Nelson just lifted his little leg and peed... while staring right at me. I think I even caught a smirk on his face. Little Bastard! He is SOOOO lucky he's cute! So I did my best to punish him because I was furious about this. The problem is that when I punish 1 dog the other 2 go into a panic thinking they're in trouble too. Thatcher starts smiling, Reagan starts barking, and its all out pandemonium. I eventually made Nelson go on the back porch as punishment. I know this doesn't sound bad, but it was really cold and dark and the little man gets scared. I felt bad after about it after about 5 minutes but held out until the 10 minute mark. Then we had a discussion where I attempted to explain that "mommy isn't doing this because I don't love you... mommy is doing this because I do." I think he missed the point entirely and was just happy to be inside. But the nerve of this 11 pound little menace to just throw his leg up and pee while I was looking at him still makes me irate. If I had the money I would invest in some of these gadgets they have where they claim you can talk to your dog and then understand what your dog is saying. I already have a pretty good idea of what mine are saying, and I'm pretty sure it involves a detailed plan to drive mommy mad.
Anyway, so there is apparently some sort of conspiracy out there that Katie Holmes did not actually run the New York City Marathon in it's entirety. I am not sure how one gets to the bottom of this, so I am asking my friend Erin to click on this link and specifically look at some of the comments, since she is the only person I know who has actually run this marathon. This is quite the conspiracy I learned last night, and while I clicked on several links from this link, I just couldn't decipher the "technological chip" and "split time" lingo they were throwing around. Sounds like a fun little conspiracy theory, though. This of course is coming from an SP (Suppressive Person). Ha Ha!!
Also read where Brody Jenner denied making out with Paris Hilton and then said that he did have a girlfriend, and "NO her name is not Lauren Conrad" -does he have to be so rude about it?? I don't want to have to remove him from my "list" but if he starts being mean to Lauren I won't have a choice!
A new entry into the Dad's Hall of Shame occurred when a man physically forced his son to wear a Packers Jersey last weekend by tying him down and taping him to a chair. To the kids mom who turned the dad in, and to this little boy I say... GO GIANTS!!
It appears that a Nevada Judge dismissed the lawsuit that would have prevented participation in the Nevada Caucuses. THANK GOODNESS!! This means that even if Obama loses, he will have lost fairly. This news apparently upset ole Billy a little as he went off on a reporter about it. Also before you click on that link, please note that because the Caucuses that are held in this particular county which contains Las Vegas have significantly more people in it, they are given additional points for their Caucus winner. They are given 5 extra points for their candidate of choice. This is, of course, because they outnumber those participating in the more rural Nevada counties 5 to 1. Makes sense, and was no problem at all before. I'd like to again note that all parties were gung-ho for these Casino Caucuses before one candidate was endorsed by the Union containing the majority of the workers who would be participating, and then the lawsuit came about to prevent their participation. You gotta love them politics!!
So, has anybody else out there seen that show on A & E called "Paranormal State"? Well it is simply the most frightening show on television. I watched the first episode with Brad and then haven't been able to get the nerve up to watch anymore of them. I am literally petrified to watch anymore of them. The one I saw was about a little boy and it was like the 6th Sense for real. I've got goose bumps even thinking about it!!!
What a great idea to have Lindsay Lohan serve 2 days of community service at a morgue!! Wonder if she could bring Britney along for the life lesson??
OK... SO I SAVED THE ABSOLUTE BEST FOR LAST!! Now, nobody go and get your hopes up, but it appears that the writers may have reached a "tentative" agreement and may begin writing again soon!! This of course, means that I will live after all!!! HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!
As a total BONUS, my movie comes out today!! Now even though this is truly my story on film, I was sadly unable to attend the premiere, but am definitely going to see this over the weekend and am SO excited!!!
I couldn't step on the scale this morning, so I will post my week 2 results either after my lunch break or after work!! Talk to you then sweet-peas!!
xoxo,
baxter

No comments:
Post a Comment