Hello Friends!! Hope this post finds everyone well!! I have news to report...
Oh YES. I was fortunate enough to attend last nights SAG awards. You may not have seen me though, as I was hiding underneath...

Angelina Jolie's Dress. Seriously.
So, I can't say that I normally watch the SAG Awards, but since it is the ONLY awards show this season thus far, I completely tuned in. And on a serious note, I do hope that you saw the "In Memoriam" Tribute...
As well as Daniel Day-Lewis's Acceptance Speech...
Both were amazing and I bawled (of course, I was also really uncomfortable underneath Angelina's dress).
So, my Best Dressed List goes as follows:
Kate Beckinsale

Marcia Cross

Christina Applegate

Ellen Pompeo

Ashley Tisdale/Ashlee Simpson (I can't tell the difference)

Amanda Bynes

My WORST Dressed List is:
Ms. Jolie (Even though she may be preggo x 2, and she let me come with!)

Sandra Oh-My-GOD what do you have on??

Cate Blanchett (I know she's preggo, but did she have to wear her comforter??)

So, I'm done with that for now... And I was kind, as I only named three. If the Oscars are a go you just wait because punishment for fashion mis-steps will be doled out without hesitation! Rest Assured.
In WTF news, Clay Aiken just announced that he is no Justin Timberlake...


You dont say??
Speaking of Justin Timberlake, I would like to formally announce that he has replaced Brody Jenner on my "Top 8" list. After this article followed by this one, homeboy Jenner got the oust. Sorry Brody. The truth hurts.

And speaking of American Idols, I know we all thought he was precious and secretly hoped he would make the top 2, but who is this person???

And what has he done with Elliott Yamin???
SHOES!! I have been shopping for shoes in the most obsessive way lately. Now I'm not sure where you are from, but I judge shoes by their Tennessee Football capabilities. For example, we have:
The GAMEDAY Shoe

The TAILGATE Shoe

The AWAY GAME PARTY Shoe

The HOMECOMING Shoe

My fellow VOLUNTEERS hear me. For those of you don't, I only wish you knew...
I did watch the State of the Union tonight, and I was also trying to eat. One should never mix George W. Bush and food. Just an FYI.
I also watched the Kennedy Family Endorsement this afternoon and it was amazing in the most ridiculously fabulous of ways. I am SUPER STOKED about this momentum wave going on right now, and when Obama is named the Democratic Nominee you can say "I told you so!!"
They are speculating on when Al Gore will endorse Obama right now on MSNBC, and I will say that I signed a petition for this to happen already. I only hope it does before February 5th.
Also, I am stumping for Obama here in Northeast Tennessee (shocking, I know!) so don't be surprised if you get a call from me or a letter!! Just kidding maybe, because I am not sure who is on my phone list just yet :-)
There is a Rally taking place at Kiwanis Park at 2:00 p.m. this Saturday, February 2nd for Obama supporters. It is organized by Tri-Cities for Obama and not a sanctioned Obama Headquarters Event. I don't want anybody showing up thinking the man, the myth, the future legend will be there!!
In OH MY GOD I COULD JUST DIE news, I am sure you have all heard about this reunion...

YES!!! IT IS REALLY HAPPENING!!! I HAVE DREAMED OF THIS DAY!!!! I DON'T CARE IF SOME OF THEM ARE 45 YEARS OLD, I AM ALL OVER THIS!!!
Oh YES. I was fortunate enough to attend last nights SAG awards. You may not have seen me though, as I was hiding underneath...

Angelina Jolie's Dress. Seriously.
So, I can't say that I normally watch the SAG Awards, but since it is the ONLY awards show this season thus far, I completely tuned in. And on a serious note, I do hope that you saw the "In Memoriam" Tribute...
As well as Daniel Day-Lewis's Acceptance Speech...
Both were amazing and I bawled (of course, I was also really uncomfortable underneath Angelina's dress).
So, my Best Dressed List goes as follows:
Kate Beckinsale

Marcia Cross

Christina Applegate

Ellen Pompeo

Ashley Tisdale/Ashlee Simpson (I can't tell the difference)

Amanda Bynes

My WORST Dressed List is:
Ms. Jolie (Even though she may be preggo x 2, and she let me come with!)

Sandra Oh-My-GOD what do you have on??

Cate Blanchett (I know she's preggo, but did she have to wear her comforter??)

So, I'm done with that for now... And I was kind, as I only named three. If the Oscars are a go you just wait because punishment for fashion mis-steps will be doled out without hesitation! Rest Assured.
In WTF news, Clay Aiken just announced that he is no Justin Timberlake...


You dont say??
Speaking of Justin Timberlake, I would like to formally announce that he has replaced Brody Jenner on my "Top 8" list. After this article followed by this one, homeboy Jenner got the oust. Sorry Brody. The truth hurts.

And speaking of American Idols, I know we all thought he was precious and secretly hoped he would make the top 2, but who is this person???

And what has he done with Elliott Yamin???
SHOES!! I have been shopping for shoes in the most obsessive way lately. Now I'm not sure where you are from, but I judge shoes by their Tennessee Football capabilities. For example, we have:
The GAMEDAY Shoe

The TAILGATE Shoe

The AWAY GAME PARTY Shoe

The HOMECOMING Shoe

My fellow VOLUNTEERS hear me. For those of you don't, I only wish you knew...
I did watch the State of the Union tonight, and I was also trying to eat. One should never mix George W. Bush and food. Just an FYI.
I also watched the Kennedy Family Endorsement this afternoon and it was amazing in the most ridiculously fabulous of ways. I am SUPER STOKED about this momentum wave going on right now, and when Obama is named the Democratic Nominee you can say "I told you so!!"
They are speculating on when Al Gore will endorse Obama right now on MSNBC, and I will say that I signed a petition for this to happen already. I only hope it does before February 5th.
Also, I am stumping for Obama here in Northeast Tennessee (shocking, I know!) so don't be surprised if you get a call from me or a letter!! Just kidding maybe, because I am not sure who is on my phone list just yet :-)
There is a Rally taking place at Kiwanis Park at 2:00 p.m. this Saturday, February 2nd for Obama supporters. It is organized by Tri-Cities for Obama and not a sanctioned Obama Headquarters Event. I don't want anybody showing up thinking the man, the myth, the future legend will be there!!
In OH MY GOD I COULD JUST DIE news, I am sure you have all heard about this reunion...

YES!!! IT IS REALLY HAPPENING!!! I HAVE DREAMED OF THIS DAY!!!! I DON'T CARE IF SOME OF THEM ARE 45 YEARS OLD, I AM ALL OVER THIS!!!
Seriousy, click here and see if you don't get that lovin' feeling back!!
Who's with me? No joke. I'm going to concerts and rocking out in my Joey Joe T-Shirt from 1989. Oh Yeah Baby!! I KNOW you're down too. Don't lie :-)
xoxo,
bax
Who's with me? No joke. I'm going to concerts and rocking out in my Joey Joe T-Shirt from 1989. Oh Yeah Baby!! I KNOW you're down too. Don't lie :-)
xoxo,
bax

3 comments:
I am soooo excited about the NKOTB reunion!!! I would so buy tickets ~ I'm a Jordan girl myself.
I heard that GG was going to be canceled because of the writer's strike. Do you know anything?
xoxo, Rebecca
I love your blog more than Perez!
oh Alyson, I totally forgot how in to NKOTB you were. That is hilarious but I can understand. Headed to the Bon Jovi concert in ATL in April!!! WooHoo!
Post a Comment