Before you read my rants and ramblings of the day, please check out this outfit that I am obsessing over and must purchase NOW!!
I watched THE BEST show last night!! There were good forces, and of course, there was evil. My favorite line was "I can't tell who I'm running against sometimes"... It was HIGHLY entertaining and unexpectedly fascinating. I do hope that you all got a chance to see it for yourselves, as opposed to having others tell you how it went. I thought it was even a nice little preview as to how people behave when they are under pressure, and I thought only one lost their cool. Regardless, I LOVED IT!!! I thought the underdogs really stood up for themselves, and won in the end, and it was truly a nice change of pace from the mean kids...
I do however find this disturbing as I hope Edwards is not siding with who he thinks the nominee will be with each debate. I thought he did very well last night, however, when it looked like Obama would be the nominee post-Iowa he opted to tag-team Hillary with Obama, and now when it looks like Hillary will be the nominee, he tag-teamed Obama with Hillary. I really like Edwards, and my gut tells me this is not the case, but this post-debate "meeting" between Hillary and John last night troubles me very much...
I didn't blog about this yesterday, but I also LOVED the Amazing Race finale!! I thought the winners were precious, and that the two runners-up won as well, actually. It was awesome!!
In random news I actually got the chance to see the entire 9 minute Tom Cruise video- which is hard to find because they keep switching it to different websites to avoid being sued. Prior I had only been able to see bits and pieces. You really should catch it while you can. This stuff is GOOD, and his cackle might be worse than hers... you decide!!
While you're at it, check out this creepy website about Scientology related deaths. I'm not saying it's true... just really really creepy!!
I caught two politically hilarious videos this morning. One was quite insightful, as if you're basically going to run for President again through your spouse you should probably skip events honoring Martin Luther King if you're this tired...
Also, across the aisle, one of those cute Romney boys punked his Dad on the phone, and it was fabulous... seriously!!
BRITNEY SHOWED UP!! I can't believe she showed for her deposition, although I'm not sure it was actually her or the "British girl". Hope she switched personalities back before speaking on the record, though I would be quite entertained if she actually gave the entire thing with her new accent.
In really random but completely not shocking celebrity news, this article and video allegedly show Amy Winehouse smoking crack cocaine... wonder if she has Britney's number? They should really get in touch.
Okay, nobody make fun, but I am SO EXCITED about this show on MTV!! I actually can't wait, which I realize reduces my maturity for my age by leaps and bounds.
I also just caught this press conference, which I find laughable, as one should not throw stones when living in glass mansions... especially when those stones are full of fluff. I find it ironic that when Obama finally stands up for himself against false accusations by two Candidates, both of them named Clinton, who take every opportunity they can to distort his record, Obama is actually accused of being "very frustrated". See for yourselves. I guess I differ in my opinion of what type of behavior is displayed when one is "very frustrated", such as this example and this one (which is HILARIOUS by the way!).
And if there is a flip-flopper out there in this race, please take a minute to see who that person actually is...
exhibit A
exhibit B
By the way, I am not even going to discuss the Oscar nominees today, since the best movie, best actor, best director, and best original song were all completely SNUBBED. Here is the video for that amazing song below. And I really do mean it's AMAZING!
Hope everyone had a great day off yesterday!! Have a Happy Tuesday!!!
xoxo,
baxter
I do however find this disturbing as I hope Edwards is not siding with who he thinks the nominee will be with each debate. I thought he did very well last night, however, when it looked like Obama would be the nominee post-Iowa he opted to tag-team Hillary with Obama, and now when it looks like Hillary will be the nominee, he tag-teamed Obama with Hillary. I really like Edwards, and my gut tells me this is not the case, but this post-debate "meeting" between Hillary and John last night troubles me very much...
I didn't blog about this yesterday, but I also LOVED the Amazing Race finale!! I thought the winners were precious, and that the two runners-up won as well, actually. It was awesome!!
In random news I actually got the chance to see the entire 9 minute Tom Cruise video- which is hard to find because they keep switching it to different websites to avoid being sued. Prior I had only been able to see bits and pieces. You really should catch it while you can. This stuff is GOOD, and his cackle might be worse than hers... you decide!!
While you're at it, check out this creepy website about Scientology related deaths. I'm not saying it's true... just really really creepy!!
I caught two politically hilarious videos this morning. One was quite insightful, as if you're basically going to run for President again through your spouse you should probably skip events honoring Martin Luther King if you're this tired...
Also, across the aisle, one of those cute Romney boys punked his Dad on the phone, and it was fabulous... seriously!!
BRITNEY SHOWED UP!! I can't believe she showed for her deposition, although I'm not sure it was actually her or the "British girl". Hope she switched personalities back before speaking on the record, though I would be quite entertained if she actually gave the entire thing with her new accent.
In really random but completely not shocking celebrity news, this article and video allegedly show Amy Winehouse smoking crack cocaine... wonder if she has Britney's number? They should really get in touch.
Okay, nobody make fun, but I am SO EXCITED about this show on MTV!! I actually can't wait, which I realize reduces my maturity for my age by leaps and bounds.
I also just caught this press conference, which I find laughable, as one should not throw stones when living in glass mansions... especially when those stones are full of fluff. I find it ironic that when Obama finally stands up for himself against false accusations by two Candidates, both of them named Clinton, who take every opportunity they can to distort his record, Obama is actually accused of being "very frustrated". See for yourselves. I guess I differ in my opinion of what type of behavior is displayed when one is "very frustrated", such as this example and this one (which is HILARIOUS by the way!).
And if there is a flip-flopper out there in this race, please take a minute to see who that person actually is...
exhibit A
exhibit B
By the way, I am not even going to discuss the Oscar nominees today, since the best movie, best actor, best director, and best original song were all completely SNUBBED. Here is the video for that amazing song below. And I really do mean it's AMAZING!
Hope everyone had a great day off yesterday!! Have a Happy Tuesday!!!
xoxo,
baxter
PS- GO ELI & GO GIANTS!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment