Okay I am sure that y'all know this already, but it's just news I can't handle... SERIOUSLY!! Tonight, at 9:00 pm the VERY LAST new episode of this show will be aired. Not ONLY does that mean that the writer's strike has to end, but then we have to wait for the new episodes to actually BE filmed!!
In addition, I heard from my Husband Vinnie Chase that my VERY favorite show may not be back at all if the strike doesn't end soon!! Are these people totally unaware that they are ruining my life?? I am a single girl with no kids, no dating life to speak of and a healthy obsession for my beloved television shows! So, to the writers and whoever they are striking against I ask... "WHAT ABOUT ME DAMMIT!?! WHAT ABOUT ME?!?!" At least I am also a Reality TV junkie and my favorite shows in this genre are not only undisturbed, but several are coming back on significantly quicker than they would otherwise!! There is, of course, my favorite of them all that sadly only has a few episodes left. But Thank GOD that this starts this month, to be followed by this and this in February!! I might live after all!! If only This, my other absolute favorite, would come back with it's Paris plus some episodes, I could be sure of it!!
...So, while we are on "favorites", I thought I would share some of mine with you (aren't you just brimming with excitement!!). First up are my absolute favorite female trendsetters and celebrities in Hollywood. They are, in no particular order I might add:
MANDY MOORE
LAUREN CONRAD
REESE WITHERSPOON
KATHERINE HEIGL
DREW BARRYMORE
CARRIE UNDERWOOD
And as you surely know, ALL women have a "Top 5" List!! Well, mine is more like a top 8 List, which I make no apologies for because I am Single... ETERNALLY SINGLE... therefore I have the right to have 8 Celebrity Men on "My List". They are, in absolute particular order:
VINNIE CHASE/ADRIEN GRENIER
(EITHER WILL DO)
ANDY RODDICK
NICK LACHEY
KANYE WEST
ANDERSON COOPER
DAVE GROHL
BRODY JENNER
JEREMY PIVEN
So, there you have it... my glorious lists!! Glad to have that off my chest :-)
ALRIGHTY THEN!! So after pausing, saving & actually accidentally posting this post prematurely- all in an effort to STOP what I was doing to watch the Grey's final new episode... all I can say is that it was so sinfully good that I fell asleep right after and just now awoke to finish what I started on here. But I have a question here about Grey's people...
who the hell is "rose"??
We need no more entries into the Seattle Grace drama arena. We like who we have already, thank you very much!! It was bad enough when "Ava" or whatever the hell her name was kept coming back, but now we have a "Rose". Two names I CANNOT stand in the first place, but more importantly two Grey's additions I consider totally lame. Maybe the writer's strike actually happened before we knew about it!! Okay, so now on to the trainwrecks of Tinsel Town!! FUN FUN FUN!! It was bad enough when Jamie Lynn turned up preggo, but now This crazy woman is too? And rumor has it that she is also pregnant, although she may be slightly sane. When I found out about this celebrity pregnancy earlier in the week I considered it a GREAT thing, as my boy will surely make some damn beautiful offspring...
Speaking of that couple, I know we have all been-there-done-that with her ex's proven insanity, idiocracy, and the brainwashing of his formerly likable wife. Suri is actually quite cute though she looks JUST like her Momma leaving me to wonder if this story could be true... SPOOKY!!! But back to the formerly likable wife bit... WHATUP with her making this movie that nobody will go see?? I can't believe he let her out of the house to make the movie to begin with, especially when the combined forces of this awesome actress and this fabulous one could have tag-teamed her and had an intervention...
Now onto the FAB movies, and all I have to say is HOORAY FOR HOLLYWOOD Y'ALL!! I know that one of you stole my story, increased the number by 10 and sold it to make this new movie about my life!! But, I don't care who did it, I'm just super-excited to watch my life on film, with this rockstar playing me!! YAY!!! Here's a cute little shot from the film's premiere, and a fun little preview to get your juices going since it doesn't open for a few more weeks... 
That's all I got from Hollywood today folks!! But back in the real world, I would just to throw in how un-fun it is to be an adult instead of a kid when it comes to parental vacations that until I turned 18 I used to be invited to. Now I'm out. That sucks! Especially since my parents have gone on some amazing vacations since then, including to here, here, here, here, here and here... and those are just the ones I remember!!
But earlier this week on my Mom's 58th Birthday, she woke up to view of this...
CHARLESTON, SC

While her beloved first born woke up to a view of this...
MY "BACKYARD" IN JC

BEING A GROWN-UP SUCKS!!! BUT I DO SO LOVE ALL OF YOU, MY ADULT FRIENDS... JUST DON'T SEND ME A POSTCARD FROM YOUR FABULOUS VACATIONS :-)
xoxo,
baxter
PS- HOW IN THE WORLD DID THE PAPS MISS THIS, ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING THAT ONE OF THEM IS HER NEW BOYFRIEND?? I WAS HOPING THAT MY FRIEND RAVEN WOULD RUN INTO HER AND CONDUCT A GOOD OLE' SOUTHERN INTERVENTION ON HER WHEN SHE GOES TO LA SOON, BUT APPARENTLY BRIT-BRIT HAS FLED THE COUNTRY!! MY GIRL IS HANGIN' BY A SINGLE THREAD OF SANITY THESE DAYS... HOPE SHE MAKES IT BACK ALIVE!!!
YOWZA!! IN THE TIME IT HAS TAKEN ME TO WRITE THIS BLOG THIS HAS HAPPENED... NO WONDER THERE IS A DAILY BRITNEY-WATCH!! :-)
**Also before I continue to leave you wondering, I did NOT step on the scale yet... but technically it's early D-DAY as we speak. So, I am going to go back to bed in the hopes of losing weight in my sleep :-0 and will be back later today to let you know the results of my first Weight Watcher weigh in!! Wish me luck!!
2 comments:
Tears... and tons of them tonight watching Grey's Anatomy. As a momma, I just couldn't watch that baby go through all that. Gavin took a trip to the ER in an ambulance, strapped to a board and then went through skull x-rays and ct scans at Vanderbilt when he was 8 weeks old. I fell while carrying him and I dropped him on his head. By the grace of God, he was perfectly fine but I was convinced DCS was going to come knocking! Who drops their kid on his head??? All the guilt came rushing back... Chad had to remind me it was just a TV show but I still ended up going upstairs to wake him up and give him a bottle, just so I could hold him. What a selfish mommy :-( Anyway, now that I have emotionally vomitted on you, do you have any info on Grey's Anatomy? Are we going to get more new episodes?
You are seriously my morning joy. I am slightly addicted to your blog. Ok, slightly insane neighbor you have. Keep your doors locked. Rock On Democrats. love ya!
Post a Comment