Friday, January 25, 2008

NO KIDDING!

I waited to weigh myself today until I got home because I was afraid I had gained instead of lost. So, when I uncovered my eyes I could have died when I saw that I was down 6.4 pounds, bringing my total loss to 19.2. That's less than a pound to go!! I can't believe it!! Of course, I'm just going to keep going after that, but YAY in the meantime!

I would like for you to now click here to see
Paris Hilton singing karaoke. I'm thinking she's not having such a "YAY" moment knowing this was captured on film. Especially considering she has a record deal.

Also, tomorrow is a BIG day for me!! I almost can't stand it!! First, of course, it's do or die in the South Carolina Primary... which makes me more nervous than excited really. But then
Miss America is on tomorrow night!! I have told y'all previously how I feel about this and am VERY excited!! I will be wearing my new tiara and my shiny Capparos with my new pajamas. That's another perk of being single. Of course I think I'd wear that regardless of who is around. Nothing new.

I leave you with this...



And "continued good sex in the Big East" to you too, my friend!! Ha Ha!!

And I just found this too... who knew??


For the record, I don't mind ole' Mitt, could care less what religion he is, and think this ad is pretty mean... I just think his real first name is hilarious :-)

No comments: