Well Happy Post-Super Bowl Monday!!! I ditched the date and stayed home because I was sick (cough cough... yeah, really sick!). Thank GOD I learned how to lie in College... and NO not to you my dear friends, to my fabulous Professors :-)
So about Underdogs... THE GIANTS PULLED IT OFF!!! I AM LOVING THE MANNING BROTHERS BACK TO BACK SUPER BOWL MVP HONORS!!!
I just KNEW Eli could do it!! And he did it with such class... Hmmm. Class. That doesn't seem to be something Bill Belichick knows a lot about.
And pretty boy Brady has now been beaten by the Manning brothers two years in a row. I bet he just hates them and goodness do I just hate that for him.
My favorite commercials from the Super Bowl are at the bottom of this post.
Also speaking of Underdogs, I know I have the video posted in my last entry and all, but again I am BEGGING YOU to click here and go to the Official Site for this video and just watch it. It's under 5 minutes and was written and directed completely independently from the Obama Campaign. YOU MUST DO THIS!! I DON'T NORMALLY BEG, BUT PLEASE TRUST ME!!
I would also like to point out that I have been taking time off work to Campaign locally for my main man, which isn't always fun. All this going door to door, campus to campus canvassing and making phone calls for hours upon hours and organizing events and such is KILLING me. I am more tired than I can remember being in a long, long time. I don't know how in the world these Presidential Candidates do this. I might die of exhaustion. Depending on the outcome of Super Tuesday I may go to Virginia to help get out the Obama vote before next Tuesday's Primary. Anybody reading this from Virginia??? I might need a place to stay!!!
Speaking of Obama, we held a Rally here in JC on Saturday and had a really awesome turnout for this region. There was more diversity than I could have dreamed of. There were African Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanic Americans, and a majority of Caucasian Americans everywhere. There were also several dogs with Obama gear on.
NOTE TO SELF: MUST ORDER OBAMA DOG WEAR FOR REAGAN!! HOW PERFECT IS THAT!! HAHA :-)
Here's a few pictures from the Rally (I would post video as well, but I am screaming "Yes We Can!" SO LOUD it's too embarrassing to post any where at any time!! Sorry, cause I know you were all just dying to see it!! Ha!!):




The two people I am pictured with are both employees of my Mom's Store, and are not part of the Friends in Low Places entry in any way, shape or form!!
Speaking of my Momma, I have somehow converted her and she is voting in the Democratic Primary tomorrow for OBAMA!! As previously stated, both of my Parents are ridiculously staunch Republicans, so I think this may be my finest feat thus far. But nobody is allowed to tell my Daddy... it's seriously hush-hush top secret information. No joke.
So I am off today to phonebank from 9-9, but at least I got the nod to do so in other places where I won't be hung up on the second I say Obama, like I have been around here. I get to do Chattanooga, Knoxville and Nashville today. So don't hang up on me if I call you, okay??!!
Okay, here are my absolute favorite Super Bowl Ads in order...
#1. FOR OBVIOUS REASONS...
#2. I SERIOUSLY ALMOST PEED MY PANTS!
#3. CARVILLE AND FRIST... CLASSIC!!
#4. THE "ROCKY" HORSE
#5. THIS BABY IS FREAKING HILARIOUS!!
I ALSO LOVED THE JT PEPSI AD AND THE PEPSI "DON'T HURT ME" AD, BUT THESE WERE MY FAVORITES...
BEFORE I CLOSE HERE, HAS ANYONE ELSE NOTICED HOW FABULOUS THE NEW BANANA REPUBLIC LINE IS THESE DAYS??? OMG!!! LOVE IT.
xoxo,
busy busy baxter
So about Underdogs... THE GIANTS PULLED IT OFF!!! I AM LOVING THE MANNING BROTHERS BACK TO BACK SUPER BOWL MVP HONORS!!!
I just KNEW Eli could do it!! And he did it with such class... Hmmm. Class. That doesn't seem to be something Bill Belichick knows a lot about.
And pretty boy Brady has now been beaten by the Manning brothers two years in a row. I bet he just hates them and goodness do I just hate that for him.
My favorite commercials from the Super Bowl are at the bottom of this post.
Also speaking of Underdogs, I know I have the video posted in my last entry and all, but again I am BEGGING YOU to click here and go to the Official Site for this video and just watch it. It's under 5 minutes and was written and directed completely independently from the Obama Campaign. YOU MUST DO THIS!! I DON'T NORMALLY BEG, BUT PLEASE TRUST ME!!
I would also like to point out that I have been taking time off work to Campaign locally for my main man, which isn't always fun. All this going door to door, campus to campus canvassing and making phone calls for hours upon hours and organizing events and such is KILLING me. I am more tired than I can remember being in a long, long time. I don't know how in the world these Presidential Candidates do this. I might die of exhaustion. Depending on the outcome of Super Tuesday I may go to Virginia to help get out the Obama vote before next Tuesday's Primary. Anybody reading this from Virginia??? I might need a place to stay!!!
Speaking of Obama, we held a Rally here in JC on Saturday and had a really awesome turnout for this region. There was more diversity than I could have dreamed of. There were African Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanic Americans, and a majority of Caucasian Americans everywhere. There were also several dogs with Obama gear on.
NOTE TO SELF: MUST ORDER OBAMA DOG WEAR FOR REAGAN!! HOW PERFECT IS THAT!! HAHA :-)
Here's a few pictures from the Rally (I would post video as well, but I am screaming "Yes We Can!" SO LOUD it's too embarrassing to post any where at any time!! Sorry, cause I know you were all just dying to see it!! Ha!!):




The two people I am pictured with are both employees of my Mom's Store, and are not part of the Friends in Low Places entry in any way, shape or form!!
Speaking of my Momma, I have somehow converted her and she is voting in the Democratic Primary tomorrow for OBAMA!! As previously stated, both of my Parents are ridiculously staunch Republicans, so I think this may be my finest feat thus far. But nobody is allowed to tell my Daddy... it's seriously hush-hush top secret information. No joke.
So I am off today to phonebank from 9-9, but at least I got the nod to do so in other places where I won't be hung up on the second I say Obama, like I have been around here. I get to do Chattanooga, Knoxville and Nashville today. So don't hang up on me if I call you, okay??!!
Okay, here are my absolute favorite Super Bowl Ads in order...
#1. FOR OBVIOUS REASONS...
#2. I SERIOUSLY ALMOST PEED MY PANTS!
#3. CARVILLE AND FRIST... CLASSIC!!
#4. THE "ROCKY" HORSE
#5. THIS BABY IS FREAKING HILARIOUS!!
I ALSO LOVED THE JT PEPSI AD AND THE PEPSI "DON'T HURT ME" AD, BUT THESE WERE MY FAVORITES...
BEFORE I CLOSE HERE, HAS ANYONE ELSE NOTICED HOW FABULOUS THE NEW BANANA REPUBLIC LINE IS THESE DAYS??? OMG!!! LOVE IT.
xoxo,
busy busy baxter

1 comment:
I love your devotion to the Obama cuase and your excitement about it. It is infectious. I had no idea there was an Obama rally in town this weekend. I'll go to the next one if you tell me about it. It sounds like something I need to go to and write about. That Carville Frist ad creeped me out. Frist has always been creepy to me and ever since he married the Cheney loving/Scooter Libby defending woman I can't stand Carville.
Post a Comment