I would love to be posting a second blog today for a happier reason... but ladies and gentlemen the worst has happened. Seriously, in preparation for this news I must ask you to sit down and practice your breathing for a moment. I have bad news. And that bad news is this...
I have no words, except to ask the Hollywood writers if they feel comfortable depriving me of this, and this, and yes, even this trademark trainwreck. I would also like to add that I have been unable to stop coughing for over an hour, and now I am convinced that it is simply my body's reaction to this news.
Also, as I was getting up to check on the dog's food, I noticed this yellow and black box just chillin' in the corner. I've been in the kitchen several times over the last several days and not noticed this box. So I approach it and I realize... SHIT!! It's this movie I rented from the grocery store a week before Christmas. Must be a GREAT movie for me to have hung onto it for so long, but of course I haven't even seen it. I am going to have to sneak into Ingles, drop the movie off and then run away. If caught, I am quite sure the next line I would hear would be, "Miss Baxter, your total today is $541.89... and Thank You for shopping at Ingles"!!
Speaking of movies though, I would like to HIGHLY recommend my favorite movie of 2007, and my second favorite movie of 2007. The first is almost more of a guy movie... Brad cried when we watched it (he will deny this to his deathbed) but I didn't. The Eddie Vedder Soundtrack is absolutely perfect for it as well. The second is a total chick flick, but you might get your man to watch based on the Scarlett factor alone. Also for all you mommies out there it is a MUST SEE!!!
Anyway, as many of you know, I went to Washington DC with Brad Christmas night and got back the day before New Years Eve. I am reminding you of this so that I might share with you why I am so sick and cannot stop coughing. Like seriously, I CANNOT STOP. If y'all don't hear from me for awhile I might have overdosed on that hydrocodone cough syrup I just tripled the dosage of. If you could hear me right now, you would tell me to down the whole bottle, I assure you. Anyway, Brad had this terrible cough that we both thought wasn't contagious at all while we were there. And being the voyeur that I am, I took a 4 part video of his cough (posted below)... which now sounds EXACTLY like mine. This sucks.
Can you die from coughing?? In the event that you cannot I will be back tomorrow to blog my ass off (which I also plan to use as my weight watcher activities points! haha). Talk then!!
xoxo,
baxter
I have no words, except to ask the Hollywood writers if they feel comfortable depriving me of this, and this, and yes, even this trademark trainwreck. I would also like to add that I have been unable to stop coughing for over an hour, and now I am convinced that it is simply my body's reaction to this news.
Also, as I was getting up to check on the dog's food, I noticed this yellow and black box just chillin' in the corner. I've been in the kitchen several times over the last several days and not noticed this box. So I approach it and I realize... SHIT!! It's this movie I rented from the grocery store a week before Christmas. Must be a GREAT movie for me to have hung onto it for so long, but of course I haven't even seen it. I am going to have to sneak into Ingles, drop the movie off and then run away. If caught, I am quite sure the next line I would hear would be, "Miss Baxter, your total today is $541.89... and Thank You for shopping at Ingles"!!
Speaking of movies though, I would like to HIGHLY recommend my favorite movie of 2007, and my second favorite movie of 2007. The first is almost more of a guy movie... Brad cried when we watched it (he will deny this to his deathbed) but I didn't. The Eddie Vedder Soundtrack is absolutely perfect for it as well. The second is a total chick flick, but you might get your man to watch based on the Scarlett factor alone. Also for all you mommies out there it is a MUST SEE!!!
Anyway, as many of you know, I went to Washington DC with Brad Christmas night and got back the day before New Years Eve. I am reminding you of this so that I might share with you why I am so sick and cannot stop coughing. Like seriously, I CANNOT STOP. If y'all don't hear from me for awhile I might have overdosed on that hydrocodone cough syrup I just tripled the dosage of. If you could hear me right now, you would tell me to down the whole bottle, I assure you. Anyway, Brad had this terrible cough that we both thought wasn't contagious at all while we were there. And being the voyeur that I am, I took a 4 part video of his cough (posted below)... which now sounds EXACTLY like mine. This sucks.
Can you die from coughing?? In the event that you cannot I will be back tomorrow to blog my ass off (which I also plan to use as my weight watcher activities points! haha). Talk then!!
xoxo,
baxter
YEAH... EVEN THOUGH WE WERE BOTH LAUGHING AT THE TIME, I AM NOTICING THAT HE IS DOING MORE OF A "SUFFERING" LAUGH, WHILE I AM JUST FINDING THIS WHOLE SITUATION OUTRIGHT HYSTERICAL... I REALLY NEED TO WORK ON THAT KARMA THING DUDE... LIKE SERIOUSLY!!

2 comments:
seriously, you're like the next Perez Hilton. You are so funny!
(um, maybe you should see a doctor for the cough thing). Love ya!
OMG (again!) I totally did Easy!! That's how I got the hydrocodone cough syrup... I am not a black market cough meds kinda girl you know!! haha :-)
Post a Comment