SO FOLLOWING MY BLOG POST BELOW I E-MAILED DERRICK ASHONG TO TELL HIM HOW FABULOUS I THOUGHT HE WAS AND HE SENT BACK THIS RESPONSE:
Hi Alyson,
Just checked out your blog! That is so great. Thanks a million for sharing the message and for also sending me those positive vibes back. :) It really is incredible how much the word has spread and how FAST!
Since so many people are paying attention all-of-a-sudden my vision is to hopefully get more people involved in the dialogue. ;) We're having a competition to try and do just that. Check out the latest video:
If you know other young people w/ something to say on these issues, ask them to submit their own video as part of the competition. Rules are at www.takebackthemic.com. And given that you're already rockin' the blogosphere we would love to hear from YOU! :)
Peace,
D.N.A
Hi Alyson,
Just checked out your blog! That is so great. Thanks a million for sharing the message and for also sending me those positive vibes back. :) It really is incredible how much the word has spread and how FAST!
Since so many people are paying attention all-of-a-sudden my vision is to hopefully get more people involved in the dialogue. ;) We're having a competition to try and do just that. Check out the latest video:
If you know other young people w/ something to say on these issues, ask them to submit their own video as part of the competition. Rules are at www.takebackthemic.com. And given that you're already rockin' the blogosphere we would love to hear from YOU! :)
Peace,
D.N.A
I CANT BELIEVE THAT HE TOOK TIME OUT OF HIS RIDICULOUS SCHEDULE TO WRITE ME ANYTHING, BUT BEING THE CLASS ACT THAT HE IS, HE DID!!
SO I ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU TO GO TO THE TAKE BACK THE MIC WEBSITE AND READ UP ON DERRICK'S VISION. THE CONTEST HE MENTIONS ABOVE IS ALSO VERY EXCITING!!
I AM JUST SO COMPLETELY IMPRESSED WITH THIS GUY. I THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE!!
XOXO,
BAXTER

No comments:
Post a Comment